Re: Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi

Howdy!

I was at SPV for one year(class 6, 1982).  I recevied mail from one
other SPVite when I posted a notice to s.c.i

Kedar

P.S.  I am related to Raghubhai Nayak in a distant way and
      Pathak bhai is a family friend.

--
-- Kedarnath Tupil           -- 316 W  Amos Eaton                      --
-- Rensselaer Polytechnic    -- Tel # : (518) 276-8057                  --