SPV

Hello Rajiv,
	A friend showed me your message on SCI requesting responses
from Patelian Alumni. I think its a great idea to start some sort of
an exchange mailing list. I got so much out of that school that I
can't forget it, ever. I would love to exchange news and talk to other
alumni. Here is my info:

Shail Aditya
Studied in SPV: Nursery to class 12
Graduated SPV: 1983 (boy, that was a long time ago!)
Section: Engg Drg.

Subsequently:
B.Tech. CSE, IIT Delhi, 1987.
Ph.D. CS, MIT, Cambridge, MA, Dec. 1994. (Expected)
Contact: [email protected]

Looking forward to your mail,

					Shail Aditya.