Re: Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi

>From: [email protected] (Rajiv Pant (Betul))
>Subject:Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi
>Date: 26 Sep 1994 19:41:27 GMT

>Hi! If you ever went to or had anything to do with
                            -----------------------

Exkyooj me!
My cousins friends neighbours sons friend was related to one of
the teachers in this very prestigious Paathshala. ......
Would you mind if I enrolled in your association?
>SARDAR PATEL VIDYALAYA, New Delhi, get in touch.
>Planning to start net, irc channel etc.
Pls also start a matrimonial add section where all the old students
can help each other get married. If spouses can't be found, never mind
...they can always marry each other.

 Sudha V
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected]
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected]