Re: Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi

Here is more:

Date: Fri, 16 Sep 94 13:29:49 EDT
From: [email protected]

Hi Inder ,
Actually, I was in SPV only for a year(1982) and was in the 6th class. I
remember a few people from my class, names mainly.  I do distinctly
remember the hand-waving though! :)  Oh, I was in the Jyoti house(sp?)

Thanks for replying!
Kedar

P.S. by the way, do you know Pathak bhai's son?  He may have been in your
batch.