Yet another Patelian

Hi,

I was both surprised and happy when one of my friends forwarded
this message! Also, when I read messages of people from my own Class
I felt even better. Thanks - you are doing a great job. OK, here goes:

I am Nandita Katyal and was in SPV from '81 to '85, i.e., Class IX to XII.
I did Maths (H) from St. Stephen's College.
And then M.C.A. from D.U.
Now, I am working with a software concern, in NEPZ, Noida.
I was in North Carolina in '92-'93, working on a project, and met some of
our school mates.

I have forwarded this mail to other Patelians on the network.

Nandita