Re: INFO: Sardar Patel Vidayalaya SPV Net *LONG* (fwd)

Pant boss, I don't know how to post this damn message, I've been
unsuccessful so far. Can you do it for me? Thanks a ton and then perhaps
you could teach me how to POST. Bye for now !!PS: I had lunch with
Nishita Shah today and she said she remembered you and took your EMail
address. Did you know her?

" Make it so..."                                 ... Capt. Jean-Luc Picard.