Re: Sardar Patel Vidayalaya SPV Net

I read your posting and was pretty glad to hear about ex-SPV patelians.
I passed out the year 12 in 1986 from SPV and was in drawing section with
Apura Pathak, Vibodh Parathasarthy,Anuj Gandhi,Pankaj and Pradeep Arora
if any name sounds familiar to you and infact I was at the alumni held
last year this year in FEB and nothing had changed.
It would be good to hear from others as well.
[email protected]
sydney
Australia

Sandeep Dhingra