Re: usenet group soc.culture.newdelhi.spv

Maybe, but there are about a dozen people who habitually vote NO for and
CFV for new newsgroups.  So we need atleast 112 Yes votes.

On the other hand I could easily get 6 votes using different accounts I
have, also it is good idea to have friends helping you out.

But if you change the name to soc.culture.newdelhi or
soc.culture.newdelhi.alumni, it should definitely pass.

Just my Can $.02:-)

- inder