Re: INFO: Sardar Patel Vidayalaya SPV Net *LONG*

Hi Rajiv,
 I was pleasantly surprised to read abt SPV net. My connection with
SPV is that one of my favorite school teachers is from there. She
is Mrs. Chitra Srinivasan,a great teacher ! I believe she still works
there .She is better known as Chitra Subramanium actually. I wonder if
anybody is in touch with her ?

Anitha Srinivasan
e-mail: [email protected]