Thanks for your help

Thanks alot..really appreciate it. What is the latest on the SPV
newsgroup..I havent heard anything lately ! Are you going to see Star
Trek - Generations on Friday ? You bet your ASS I am !!!!!
						Take care,
							Nihar

" Make it so..."                                 ... Capt. Jean-Luc Picard.

"Tea.. Earl Grey, hot "				 ... Capt. Jean-Luc Picard.