Re: For Surajit Nundy. re SP

        Reply to:   RE>For Surajit Nundy. re SPV

Thanks for the info Rajiv,  I don't really know whether I have full access
here to the internet, it is a bit annoying but I am sure that I will be able
to figure it out soon.   Well done,  this net is a good idea and we all should
be thankful to you for having the wherewithal to get it done.

     Surajit Nundy