Re: Rohan Oberoi is from SPV!

Hi Rajiv!

I have been an avid reader of SCI for last couple of years but Rohan
Oberoi is on my kill file, so I havn't had a chance to read his articles
recently.   But I think that creature has no scruples at all and suffers
from very low self-esteem.

He does sound like a pseudo-secularist (pardon the expression) from SPV..
I never gave this a thought until now, but there were a lot of people
like him in our school.  I can investigate further since I'm going
to India next month....Any idea as to when did he pass out? (Maybe I'll call
his parents to tell them how their son "Naam Roshan Kar Raha Hai":)

I did read some of your stuff about Bipin and comparing Bipin Bora and Rohan
Oberoi...good work!  But experience tells me that it is better (and
easier) to ignore these guys than to knock some sense into their empty heads.

More later!

-inder

P.S: Also I read your posting about Chinai and Jaya's clarification through
personal mail.  It is no big deal, just thought I'll point it out to
her.  No public "clarification" was required :-)