SPV news group

HI! Rajiv
I saw your posting on soc.culture.indian about the
SPV news group. Its a really nice idea. I was in
SPV from 1984 to 1986 and am now going to grad
school in EE at Duke. Some of my batchmates were
Prashant Kulkarni, Gitanjali Swamy, Vibodh Parthasarthy (anyone
know where he is ? ), Kannan Krishnan, Supriya Krishnamurthy
Meera Rizvi, Sonika Sood, Rukma Sharma and Apurva Pathak.
It will be nice hearing from old friends.
janhavi.