Re: Happy New Year

Hi Rajiv,

Thanks .I wish you a happy new year too.

I thank you for putting in the effort to get the SPV net going. Although it hasn't met with an enthusiastic start, I would still request you to just keep it alive----- but perhaps not spend too much time on it! I am sure it will pick up in activity with time ...esp. during times when eople have more time at their hands.  It may be useful even if mails are sent to the group once in a while --- say after somebody's trip to Delhi and SPV with news about alumni and teachers. In any case, thanks once again.

Premnath