Hi!

Auto notification of access site:
This message was sent by @142.75.1.4
 connected from the server astro.ocis.temple.edu
Got the above info from set variables. Could be fake.
Message follows:

The SPV page looks good.... When are we going to have Chakra
icon???:)
did you get the mail message from Shail Aditya?  I would love
to  see SPV songs on the net... I  know quite a few them...Let
me know if I can be of any  help... (I know a little bit about
html documents)
- inder
p.s: Happy New Year!