Like I know anything ?

In anycase I did not have NEtscape or Mosaic so I had not seen it in the
first place, but I did mail Kohli some snap he said he was going to scan
for the Web..is that all dead now too ? Hey Rajiv, which School does your
Dad teach at in JNU SSS or SIS ?
Nihar Shah				Elliott School of International Affairs
					The George Washington University
					Washington,DC
ex astris, scientia 	      	       		"from the Stars, knowledge"
"Tea,Earl Grey..Hot"				Capt.Jean-Luc Picard
						USS Enterprise NCC-1701 D