No Subject

Good work Rajiv,

	It was fun to read some of the responses. I know at least 3-4
people in there. I am a little busy these days trying to find a job. I
will help you more once things settle down.

	Do you actually have a mailing list called
"[email protected]" or is that just a local hack by you? It may
not be such a bad idea to have a mailing list in addition to the spv
home page. It is easier to use the mailing list when you need to
disseminate information quickly and get back responses. For instance,
who went to India recently and whom did he/she meet?

	Take care,
				Shail Aditya