Patelian database

Auto notification of access site:
This message was sent by @198.69.34.78
 connected from the server astro.ocis.temple.edu
Got the above info from set variables. Could be fake.
Message follows:

Hi Rajiv!

I went through the e-mail database that you have collected
and saw that my brother Sanjay, has already mentioned us. What
he did not write were our e-mail addresses:

- [email protected]
- [email protected]

For the benefit of our classmates who might peruse through
your database:

I was just about in XIIth std in '80 and Sanjay was in IXth when
we left Delhi.

I currently live in Columbia, MD (20mi from D.C.) and work
for Becton Dickinson (Medical Diagnostics div.)
and he lives in Detroit and works for GM.

Both of us are desperately seeking our classmates!

Thanks and all the best-- you are doing a great job!!!

:D Ajoy (or should I sign off for the PRABHU brothers!)