Re: your mail

Hi Rajiv,
very much.  I am presently working as a medical researcher at Yale Med
School.  The pay is low, the hours are lousy, and any outside human
interaction is scarce (therefore very welcome).  I am in the process of
applying to med schools although my chances of getting in are not very
good.  You are right, a usenet newsgroup would be a pain, a mailing list
seems a better idea.  If this is posted on your home page, I graduated
from SPV in 1989.
					Surajit Nundy