Re: links from the spv home page http://www.temple.edu/~pant/spv.html

Dear Rajiv,I do not understand what a www home page is.I have just one
e-mail account and u know the address.I will be glad to be of any help.
Its a good idea to have this SPV network.Keep it up.Lekin taali bajaa
kar nahi,haath hila kar appreciate kar raha hoon(HA!HA!)
lov
ASHISH DHOLAKIA(NEGI JI ASST.)