SPV mailing list

Dear Rajiv,

Hi ! I don't think we know each other but have a common link in SPV.  Let me
tell you something about myself.  I'm from the batch of '88 from SPV (was in
section D - the Engg. Drawing section- I was in SPV for about 9 years ).
After passing out from SPV, I did my Engg. from IIT, Madras in  Electrical
and Electronics Engg. then my MBA from IIM, Calcutta with a major in Finance.
At present I am working with ICICI - an investment bank which is primarily
into funding of projects.

Now I came to know about this mailing list - pls. include me in it.  Tell me
something about yourself & whoever you know.  I'll continue this later

-  Deepak Mehta