NOTE 03/14/95 15:01:06

Hi Rajiv,
   I was just browsing the net and accidentally stumbled upon your home
page. It was really exciting to discover that there is a SPV network on the
internet and it brought back the of memories of the glorious time I had as a
student of SPV. I was there from 1981 to 1986 .
I would love to get in touch with my old friends.

My net address is -
[email protected]
  I'm now  in New Jersey and working as a software consultant.
 Hoping to hear from some of my old buddies  .
I must say that u have done a great job by starting this network.
Thanks
Sameer Narula