forwarded mail

From:	IN%"[email protected]"  "Santanu Dutta" 12-APR-1995 17:56:10.12
To:	IN%"[email protected]"
CC:	IN%"[email protected]", IN%"[email protected]", IN%"[email protected]"
Subj:	Hello everyone

Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 18:47:39 -0400
From: Santanu Dutta <[email protected]>
Subject: Hello everyone
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Hello everyone,

   This is Anuradha Basu (now Dutta) --- does my name ring
a bell? I studied at SVP from Class IX till CLass X11 (1985 - 1989).
After my BA (in History) from LSR and MA from Delhi Univ., I got
married in 1993. My husband is a PhD student at Princeton Univ ---
I am really excited in the SVP net and would like to be a part of it.
If you like to contact me, please do so at my husband's e-mail address.

    Here are a few personal lines:

    - Agastya, we were in the EXEC. together (with Nilanjan as GS). How are
      you?

    - Paraj, I was in your batch. I was in the EXEC. (with Prashant as
      GS), if you remember. I am still in touch with Monalisa.

    - Surajit, hello! Haven't met you in a while. Heard about you from
       Aunindo who was in my MA class. Do keep in touch.

     - Nihar,  I used to live in Def. Col. (and so did you,, right?). Met
       Reema two years back. How long have you been here?

     I am still in touch with SPV news as my sister Jayati is currently a
     Patelian.

     If it is not inconvenient, please do acknowledge the receipt of my mail.

     Ciao,

        Anuradha.

Santanu Dutta                        |
Dept. of Electrical Engineering      |
Engineering Quadrangle               |
Princeton University                 |
Princeton, NJ 08544                  | Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee
Phone: (609)-497-6483 (Re)           | And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me.
       (609)-258-4108 (Off)          |
                                     |             - Robert Frost (1875-1963)
E-mail: [email protected]     |
Personal WWW Home Page:              |