Re:SPV

My school just got onto internet 3 weeks ago so please excuse if my
message does not follow the so called protocol.I have a cousin sister
and a niece visiting from New Delhi and on Saturday I brought them to my
school to show them the new toy " Internet ". Anyway one thing led to
another and we ended up getting to New Delhi and the first thing that
came up in education was SPV homepage.
You wouldn't believe the astonishment on their face. My cousin Mamta
Sharma has been a teacher at SPV for some 20 years. My niece Udita
Sharma ( Really pretty and smart ) just graduated and is now at St.
Stephen's. They had a ball reading the gossip column and Udita had few
heartattacks reading about all those handsome guys getting married off (
just kidding ).
All I am trying to say is that your creation of the SPV homepage made
their day. They would like to convey their thanks for doing such a
wonderful job. They will be in S'pore till Wednesday. If you can respond
to this message before they leave, it would be great.
Namita