(no subject)

I sent you a message on May 30th. I don't know if you got it or not.
Anyway I have had my cousin Mamta Sharma and her daughter visiting me
from New Delhi and Mamta has been a teacher at SPV for the last 20
years. Udita graduated last year and is now at St. Stephens. They were
both extremely amazed and appreciative of seeing SPV on the web. They
would like to extend their thanks to you for all the effort you have put
in. If you do get this message, please respond.
Thank you     Namita

MCOM-Global-history-file-1
http://www.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Magazines/Society/	801910253
http://www.brandonu.ca/~ennsnr/Resources/Roadmap/map07.html	801852011
http://www.atnet.co.at/Tourism/Vienna/hotels/three/	801855632
http://www.internic.net/Pics/micro-netsol.gif	801845346
http://www.hyperion.com/ba/sfbay.html#News	801834218
http://www.mvhs.edu/cupertino/	801832939
http://www.yahoo.com/Regional_Information/States/California/Cupertino/
801833786
http://www2.infoseek.com/Titles?qt=Rugby+News	801908265
news:alt.usenet.kooks	801845054
http://www.icl.co.uk/gif/service3.gif	801908771
http://www.cfm.com/cfm/gbline.gif	801834087
http://www.gnn.com/gnn/graphics/home-nav.gif	801854293
http://www.internic.net	801845335
http://www.technet.sg/Technet/coolstuff/cool.html	801908234
news:[email protected]	801821914
news://usenet.coe.montana.edu/gnu.*	801844426
newspost:rec.music.christian	801823114
http://www.icl.co.uk/Rugby/wc95/results3.html	801908612
http://www.technet.sg/Technet/g