Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 15:49:59 -0400 (EDT)
From: Jhilmil Mehra <[email protected]>
To: Agastya Kohli <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: hi

Hi Agastaya,
       I clearly remember you from SPV. I also remember that you were
really good at drama , I don't know  whether you really exploited your
talent
on that front. Thanks a lot for giving me information about SPV home
page. Ca'nt believe that I spent 2 hrs on it today. I am in Syracuse not
very far from Niagara falls so if you plan a trip there someitme let me
know. It would be nice to see you.
Jhilmil.