More names of patelians (fwd)

Here is something more for the homepage...

-agastya

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 95 19:06:51 -400
From: Brij Masand <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: More names of patelians

Hi Agastya!
	It's great to have an SPV homepage, what a surprise!
I have a couple of names that I didn't see in the list:

Brij Masand
email: [email protected]

Chandra Shekhar Shastri
email: [email protected]

Mohit Randeria
email: [email protected]

Nandini Trivedi
email: [email protected]

That's all for now. Thanks for creating the home-page! -- brij ([email protected])

One suggestion: Can we include (class of 19xx) in thee listing as a standard template??