Re: SPV NET

HI Rajiv:
	This is a great idea. i browsed through the SPV pages and it was
wonderful to see the SPV icon and the school song in Hindi.
I was in spv from 1969-1974. I should at some point set up my home
page then I won't have to repeat all this. But the part of the news
from my side that you may be interested in is that I married a sardar
patelian Mohit Randeria; we spent 15 years in the US and are now both
going back to India this fall. We are both physicists and have positions at
Tata Institite Bombay.
Thanks for including me in the SPV mailing list. Please do the same for
Mohit also.
thanks,
Nandini