SPV Net-mail

Hi Rajiv,
I graduated from SPV in 1989 (Science batch). Nice to see a SPV home page on
the
net. Brings back old memories. Got to know about this from Paraj Kakkar who was
with me in SPV. I went to IIT-Delhi after that and just graduated from Boston
University a few weeks back. I am presently working in Boston.
A really great effort on your part .. good show.

						Vineet Seth