Subjects taught at Sardar Patel School

Hi!
My name is Gautam Chatterjee and I am doing my Ph.D in Polymer Chemistry at Syracuse, NY.
( [email protected] ).  I am impressed with the home page of yours.  Keep up the good work!
The reason I am writing is that, I believe you do not mention that your school is the only (or one of the few?) schools in India to teach Spanish
as a language.
The reason I know this is because my wife, Manomita Banerjee (Chatterjee) taught Spanish and Bengali there in 1992-93.
She is here with me in Syracuse now (doing her MA in Spanish) and has very nice things to say about your school.
Her email add. is [email protected]

Thank you.
Cheers
Gautam