Re: your homepage

Disregard the subject - just thought I'll reply to an old message.
What do u think about an SPV reunion in Chicago around Thanksgiving?
First I thought of Labour day - but some people might have a problem
making arrangements at such a short notice, and I want as many people as
possible to come. So postponed the idea to thanksgiving.

Let me know if u are interested in coming down to chicago. Talk to the
guys in stevens too...

-Agastya

Agastya Kohli                                  [email protected]
Illinois Institute of Technology               [email protected]
Chicago, IL                                    [email protected]
http://www.ece.iit.edu/~akohli/		       [email protected]
The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog.