Another Patelian from the batch of 83

     Hi Rajiv and everybody

     I'm Sanjay Gupta. Completed class XII E.D in 1983. Wow ! that was a
     long time ago....Some of my friends from that batch are Dharmen Shah,
     Jignesh Shah, Arun Tandon. Arun is in Louisiana doing his PhD. God
     knows for how long :-).

     Last I heard Jignesh moved to Gujarat (in his textile business).
     Dharmen is in Delhi (chemical business).

     I did B.E. Comp.Engg. from U.of Poona 1984-1988 and M.S. CIS Temple
     Univ.Philadelhia 1990-92.

     Currently working in Philadelphia as Network/System Analyst.

     Thanks

     Sanjay