from Shreyas

Pant,
   I HAVE looked up your ( and Agastya's) home page on the net,
   which is where I mailed you from. Saw the whole thing, including
   all those pictures and directories. I just typed `spv' on Web-
   Crawler and one of the things it came up with was that.

          Why don't you put me on the directory ? (batch '92)

                                ...Bordia.