Just to tell you I'm alive...

  That I was so jobless (or keen) to actually go and search for the SPV homepage
I had heard you had set up is amazing, but when I saw it I got so pepped/nostalgic
that I'mreally glad I did. I'm doing a BA in what is broadly called Natural
Sciences ( yes! a second Bachelors, which I think is well worth it, given the fact
that the Indian BA is practically worthless internationally). My subjects are mostly
industrial Chem ( I did Chemistry at St Stephen's College, Delhi ). Here I'm doing a
Chem course ( Org & Inorg ), Materials Science & Metallurgy and Fluid Mechanics
( which is a Chem Engineering course ).

                  write back
                                see you,
                                              Shreyas.