NIsheeth Ranjan's New Address

Dear Rajiv, HI,How are you? This is to inform youthatmy e mail address
has changed because now I have transferred. Here is my new address:
[email protected]
PLease put it onto the home age that oyu have created Thanks. Also I was
wondering if you had NIsheeth's new address and phone number. Thanks a
million, and I hope things are well with you, and your sudies are going
well. Hope to hear from you soon, Tariq allana.