Good work!

> Hi,
>
> When you get a chance, please do check out:
>
> http://www.temple.edu/~betul/spv/

Hi Rajiv, checked into the web page after quite a while. Excellent
job dude! The web page seems to have a long way! I'm Cc'ing this mail
to some of my batch mates from spv as well.  Hey guys, lets put up some
of our own photographs huh ?  And Deepak are you guys in Delhi
web-enhanced yet ? Give my regards to alu, mohta, satsom, bonnie etc.

cheers,
-Venkat
([email protected])