No Subject

Yo Betul! I'm sitting in the Balliol graduate centre, illegally,
of course, and checking out SPV-NET. I notice new recruits--the
NET is doing rather well! I'd like to say a quick hi to Nikunj
and Vigyan , and where are the rest of you guys ?

Keep up the good work, Rajiv--I'll be in touch. BTW, you STILL
haven't told me what Betul means...:-)

Love,

Rupa.