Hi, I'm from SPV

Hi Rajiv,

I finished my schooling from SPV in '91, and my BE from Mysore University in
Sep '95.  I just got to know about the SPV net and have spent the last few
hours reading all the letters etc.  Its great to see that there is so much
activity on this channel.

Can you include me in the mailing list of the net, so I can keep posted on
any new developments.

Which batch are you from ? I am now working for an american company called
VeriFone, who have an office in Bangalore.

thanks.
Nimish Gupta ..........