Hi !

Hi,

I was thrilled to see a SPV home page on INET !

You will be surprised to know but I am from 1984 batch from SPV and am
Uma Bhai's daughter. My brother Vikrant went to the same school too.

I am settled in US for past six years and am a Software Engineer.
I kept thinking about creating one but never got time to gather
information from different sources.

It really felt good to see that some one from the junior gang did
take initiative in coming up with this home page, after all these years.
Let's keep this going.

Good Luck-

Apala