Re: Hi !

Hi Betul,

Well, we are the only two children of our parents-my brother and myself.
My brother is still in India. I came here to visit my maternal
relatives in US in 1990 and incidentely took up a job in NY. After that I came
to Bay Area on an assignment and finally joined a consulting company
here itself and then joined Oracle Corp.and then Sun Microsystems...
Seems like a l..o..n..g time !

I will mention your name to my Dad when I call him next.

Did you go to school here too ? If yes, then which Univ did you study in ?
Are you working now ? Are you in touch with all patelians or only with
your batch folks ?

Keep in touch -
:)
Apala