Add another Patelian to your list.

Hi,
I accidently but of course fortunately discovered your home page and the links
to SPV home page while surfing 'Indian Humor'.

Needless to say how delighted I was.

I wish my name to be added to the patelian list.

I am from the '89 batch ('D' Section) & I joined SPV in 3rd std. I did my
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from IT-BHU in 1993 and have been since then
into computers & networking (sounds strange !!) . I worked for two years in
TATA STEEL and have been working for SPRINT since last year both in Delhi &
Dallas. TX. Currently I am stationed in Delhi.

I was quite famous (read notorious) in school as the fat joker surd capable of
all unpredictable things on earth. Most of the patelians of my time know me as
'PUPI' , 'Pushpi' or 'Pushy'(Given by Gargi Bhatt - The "liberal" history
teacher who used to carry a glass of water to the class).

That's all for now. Please send me more info about SPV if possible.

Regards & Bye,
Pushpinder Singh.