Old Patelian

Hi Guys

I am an old Patelian , was in  the Batch of 1984.

My name is Ruchi Mitter and I am working as a software consultant with IBM .
These days I am in Dallas Texas.

Just wanted to introduce myself and let you know it's great  to look at all
the Old stuff from school, Thanks to you guys. I must say I am impressed and
really appreciate your efforts. If I can be of any help, I'll be glad to
help. The only piece of interesting information I have is that I was the
first Girl general secretary of the school in  the year 1983.

Would be glad to hear from you.

Another E-mail Address of mine is : [email protected]

Also would like to thank you , for it was because of this page I met one of
my old time classmates Sanjay Prabhu.

Regards
Ruchi

Telephone(s) : 972-406-5536(W)