ex student 1965 batch

NAME:SHAM GHANSHAMDAS PANJABI
AT SPV: 1957 TO 1965
NOW IN INDONESIA
PASSED AUTO ENGINEERING FROM G.B.PANT POLYTECHNIC IN 1969
OUR GROUP OF FIVE NAMED AS PENTAGON
ASHOK PATEL,INDERJEET SINGH BAJAJ,ANAND PINGLE AND SUDHIR GUPTA AND ME
SHAM WERE THE PENAGONS,EXCEPT ASHOK AND INDERJEET I HAVE LOST THE
CONTACT OF ALL THE FRIENDS ,I'LL APPRECIATE IF  OTHER PATELIANS CAN
TRACK  AND LOCATE FOR ME . MY e-mail address [email protected]