Diwali Greetings

Dear Rajiv,

I am Vikram Dasgupta also a member of the 'Patelian' family. I hope some of you remember me. I passed out in 1990 and was in Nihar's batch. After that I did my graduation in Mathematics and henceforth my MBA. For a year I was working with Lazard Creditcapital ltd ( the Indian outfit of Lazard Brothers). Now I have been with ICICI Banking Corporation Ltd since June 1996. It was great to have come across this homepage.

Please put this on the SPV mailbox so that my other batchmates can get in touch with me if they so desire. At present I have a E-mail address in New Delhi but as suprising as it may sound, I do not remember it. I shall soon send another mail giving details of my E-mail add. Please do not send me mail on ICICI Bank homepage. I get in touch as soon as I go to Delhi. At the moment I am Mumbai.

Nihar Shah - Hi! How & where are you? Did you get a mail from Prati? We have sent a few mails in the last four months.

Satya : Where the fuck are you? I will send my E-mail add to Nihar and you can get in touch with him.

Regards

Vikram Dasgupta

ICICI Banking Corpn Ltd
163, Backbay Reclamation