note of thanks

Rajiv,

      Just want to thank-you for taking the effort to this spv web page.
Especially, since stupid spv board, makes no effort even to organize adecent
get-together for the old students. I think we should have a dance ball every
year in one of the 5 star hotels. I am sure everyone will turn-up.

      Thanks anyway.

      Pereira
pk