excellent,marvellous,fabulous... work

dear rajiv
before congratulating for the good work let me introduce myself,i was
a patelian from 1975 to 1987.infact Surojit was my classmate and also anshuman singh
(amitabh singh's brother).one night I accidentally happened to hit your site
and in ffact i happened to spend four hours reading the lovely messages
telling you frankly it was it great fun.it remined me of that wonderul bygone era.
especially that letter from amitabh bhaiya where he shared thos julie tales.
and when i read shuro's letter it reminded me of that lean figure of shuro
with his shoe laces untied , running nose , his G n M cricket bat.

I also met ashish dholakia today at priya cinema watching INDEPENDENCE DAY.
tell me more about you in your reply,and also if i could be of any help to you
I am doing my own business of computers . I have got distributorship of IBM
HP / COMPAQ AND ZENITH COMPUTERS. I AM INTO NETWORKING SOFTWRE DEVELOPMENT
AND SYTEM SELLING OR IN OTHER WORDS I EXECUTE PROJECTS ON TURNKEY BASIS.

WISHING TO HEAR FROM YOU IN NEAR FUTURE .
WITH  BEST OF WISHES
PUNIT SETIA