SPV on web!!! Congratulations!!!!

Hi mr Rajiv Pant
I was thrilled to see the site of my school on web. I passed out from the
school in 1986 ten years from. I still remember my principal, (late)
sharmaji, pant bhaiji and my accounts teacher.
	I am doing some research in Singapore and I am an Attorney-at-law.
This will lead me to my Doctrate in International Business Laws.
	I shall love to listen from other patelians.
Lalit Kumar
f-19 Eusoff College
26 Evans Road
Singapore 259367