SPV - 1976

My wife Nita (Lala) now Bhatia graduated from Sardar Patel in 1976.  I
thought I should post this message to other students out there.  Me and
Nita are both new to the Internet.  Nita is a teacher at Los Angeles
Unified School District teaching Science.  I teach part time at an adult
school in Los Angeles.  Nita is extremely proud to be a graduate of
the Vidyalaya and often talks about her time at the school.  We both
like to wish you guys from Sardar Patel Vidayala our very best.

If anyone likes to send us a message to just say hello to Nita, please
feel free.  Nita, though has her own internet address, is mostly using
mine which is:  [email protected]

Please write us.