SPV net and hi

Greetings, Betul! I hope you're fine and doing as well. I saw Shashvat
and Mallika this summer in Delhi and they sent their regards--I'll
send you their email addresses at some point, and that of Rohan Barua,
if you remember who he is. I keep running into Old Patelians in this
country as well--I'll keep you posted of any new addresses I can come
up with. In the meantime, I'd be very grateful if you could update the
list to include my new address--I've had several people write to me
saying they had trouble trying to get in touch. Many thanks.

Yours,

Rupa Athreya