Contribution

Hi There,

I was planning to start my own HOME PAGE on SPV. But since I've found yours I
might as well become an active contributor here itself.

Since I live in Delhi and also have access (infact control) a Web Site with
64 Kbps link I might me able to be get you lot of stuff on SPV.

Infact SPV's Old Patelian Association (OPA) will be glad to contribute thru'
me.

I've trying(unsucessfully) with India AlumniList to get a Listing for SPV's
Alumni. But if you and your other SPV contacts overwhelm this site with SPV's
Alumni Page request they might yield. The URl is

http://www.infophil.com/India/Alumni/

We had a grand OPA meet in early March. Its alwyas good to be back at SPV.

regards,

Sanjay